Clermont County Lawyer Fights for Clients’ Rights
Passionate attorney advocates for the accused in Ohio
Perhaps no other legal matter has the potential to impact your life and liberty as much as a criminal proceeding. When facing criminal charges, you need a dedicated legal advocate on your side to safeguard your rights through the entire legal process. At the Law Offices of Lauri Tekulve, in Batavia, I am passionate about protecting the rights of the accused throughout Clermont County, OH. Whether the charges you are facing are for a drug crime, domestic violence or a DUI, you can be confident that I will build a strong legal defense on your behalf and fight for your future at every step of the case.
Batavia attorney provides experienced criminal defense representation
I represent clients charged with felony and misdemeanor crimes of all kinds, including:
- Drug crimes — I provide an aggressive defense for charges related to possession, distribution, manufacturing and other drug crimes.
- DUI/DWI — A conviction for DUI/DWI can impact your life and livelihood. I will protect your rights by challenging both the reason why you were pulled over and the accuracy of the test results.
- Domestic violence — The circumstances surrounding domestic violence cases often are unclear. I will conduct a thorough review of your case for evidence of self-defense or another legal defense.
- Theft — If you are accused of theft, you could face a variety of misdemeanor or felony charges depending on the circumstances. I will review the specific facts of your case and build an appropriate defense.
- Sex crimes — Charges for sex crimes face aggressive prosecution even if the evidence is weak. My approach is to demonstrate any weaknesses in the case such as false or exaggerated claims.
- Other matters — From traffic violations to expungements, I provide a full range of criminal defense representation.
No matter the charges you face, you can count on my dedicated efforts to protect your rights, reputation and freedom.
Contact an Ohio criminal defense lawyer for a free initial consultation